Online Privacy is a constantly evolving landscape and SourcePanel plans to take all reasonable efforts to maintain up to date and effective online privacy standards and practices. We have linked every page of our web site to this page for your convenience and you may also contact us at info@SourcePanel.com with any questions or concerns that you may have.
SourcePanel, LLC ("SourcePanel") is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit SourcePanel's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the Web, we may transfer that Information within SourcePanel or to SourcePanel's third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Personal information and other data we collect
- SourcePanel collects personal information when you request for a SourcePanel service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other SourcePanel services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you and/or your company.
- Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; click stream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
- We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
- SourcePanel's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve SourcePanel technologies and services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- SourcePanel processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on sourcepanel.com on SourcePanel's behalf. SourcePanel may provide information, including Personal Information, that SourcePanel collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which SourcePanel maintains its Web site and mailing lists. SourcePanel will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on SourcePanel's behalf.
SourcePanel does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on SourcePanel's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against SourcePanel's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
SourcePanel.com is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
We are committed to privacy and are actively involved in and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and SourcePanel's Web sites are constantly evolving to meet these demands.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.